Tuesday 24 August 2010

Bookworld Wholesale Ltd.

Last year my Daughter moved in to here new flat in Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, the first couple of months meant that Sue and I were helping with cleaning, decorating and fitting IKEA units together! One of the benefits was that we quickly got to know the area and while searching out a furniture warehouse I came across Bookworld Wholesale Limited, a military and aviation book wholesaler tucked away in a small trading estate. I have now visited a couple of times and am always amazed at the huge range of titles available. For full details go to;

I am sure that there are titles that will appeal to followers of this Blog. For anyone in the area - the full details are;
Bookworld Wholesale Limited, Unit 10, Hodfar Road, Sandy Lane Ind. Est. Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire DY13 9QB. Tel; 01299 823330

Tony

No comments: