Thursday 30 December 2010

Flintloque War in Catalucia

With the latest Flintloque 3rd Edition supplement Bier & Bones due out in February (I've already pre-ordered it) and the fact that I already have Death in the Snow. I ordered the first book War in Catalucia which arrived yesterday morning with the limited edition complimentary Bombe Bunny figure which is being given away free until January 6th. For more details see the AA Web Pages at this link

I have already got the original Flintloque book, but was beginning to feel left behind as the 3rd Edition Gaming Books grow in number. My first impressions are very positive, the clear pages are full of back-story, gaming ideas and ready-made gaming sections. Once again the bulk of the illustrations are black and white, although there are some colour images of actual gaming miniatures which are set in gaming situations.

As I said - I have still to properly study the rules and will have great fun reading all of the background history, but first impressions are good, very good and I would have no hesitation in recommending this rule set. A rule set that has now been around and available from Alternative Armies for some time.

I now look forward to receiving the Third book Bier & Bones in the New Year. So for now, thanks to all my Followers and those that comment on my Blog, it is much appreciated.

Happy New Year, I hope it's a Good One.

Tony

No comments: