Tuesday 25 June 2013

Building Wargame Terrain by Tony Harwood - latest news



GOOD NEWS

The books has been proof read, updated, ordered and paid for. I am now expecting the first batch of 100 books to be with me for early July.

MORE GOOD NEWS

Following some comments on this Blog and 'other' forums, I have updated the front cover with a colour image, rather than the black and white one shown above. In addition the image on the back cover has also been upgraded to colour.

EVEN MORE GOOD NEWS

The book will be sold for £16.00 each. Payment via (old fashioned) cheque or Paypal. The first 100 books will be individually numbered and signed by me.

SOME NOT SO GOOD NEWS

Postage & Packaging will be;
UK - £4.00
Europe - £7.50
Rest of the World - £12.00
(Anyone who wants the book/package to be signed for - then please contact me at the time of ordering and I will amend the P&P costs).

PRE-ORDERS

Should anyone wish to pre-order the book, could you please e-mail me at;
dampfpanzerwagon(at)yahoo.co.uk
With your full name and address, your Paypal account details (so I can send you an invoice) and your Blog avatar or Blogging name (so I can check you off against the list of followers who have shown an interest in taking one of these books).

SOME GREAT NEWS

Once the first batch of 100 signed books have been sold, I will hold a prize draw. The draw prize will be one of the 'scratch-built' models featured in the book.

-------

The journey has been long and at times very arduous, but at long last, I am now able to offer the book for sale. More details will be posted once I have the first batch of books, see this link.

Thank you to all who have posted positive comments, they are greatly appreciated.

Tony

4 comments:

Heisler said...

I'm definitely in on the pre-order. You should have all the specifics at this point.

Hendrid said...

I know the struggle to get a book published can be...huge.. so all credit to you to get to the end of the project. Well done indeed, and I'm sure it'll go well.

Ubique Matt said...

Hi Tony,

I've sent you an email as I'll be paying by cheque.

Regards,
Matt

Douglas said...

As Matt.