Monday 2 September 2013

COLOURS 2013, Newbury

It's that time of year again. The Newbury & Reading Wargames Society will be holding their annual wargame show COLOURS 2013 at Newbury Race Course on the weekend of Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th September 2013, for full details go to this link.

I have made plans to be there on Sunday 15th and will be helping out on the Grand Manner trade stand, so if you fancy meeting up - you know where I will be.

I missed Colours last year with work commitments and am looking forward to a full day at the show. I intend wearing my Dampfpanzerwagon poloshirt, so if you see a grey poloshirt with Dampfpanzerwagon emblazoned across the shoulders, make yourself known.

Tony

1 comment:

Rob Alderman said...

Excellent!

I am there on the Sunday too, what a stroke of luck!

I will come by and say hello if you are not too busy. :)

Cheers!
Rob