Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween 2012 and 2011

Halloween 2013 is almost upon us and I am expecting yet another of my Halloween Specials to be posted in the next couple of days. In the mean time I thought it was worth while posting details and links to the Halloween Specials from 2012 and 2011.

Photo One - The Were-Chicken of Beesdone hut from 2012, details of which can be found here.


Photo Two - Headless Zombies - my three part story thread called Getting Ahead from 2011, details of which can be found herehere and here. In addition there is a post detailing the conversion and painting of these miniatures which can be found here.


Look out for a further update detailing my Halloween Special for 2013 which should be posted very soon.

Tony

2 comments:

Phil said...

The hut is looking great to me, fantastic work!

inrepose said...

What kind of invisible paint did you use on the faces and hats? ;)