Friday 31 July 2015

Building Wargame Terrain Books discounted for the whole month of August



I have just a few perfect copies of Building Wargame Terrain, which I will be offering for sale at the discounted price of £15.00 a copy (plus postage). If you are interested get your orders in now as there are no plans for a reprint.


Book Two, More Wargame Terrain will also be offered at the same price - £15.00 (plus postage).


For details of how to order go to this post and this post. I will send you an invoice and you can pay by Paypal or Cheque.

It has two years since Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No.1 was first posted out to customers. It's been a busy two years - Thank you to everyone who has supported this project..

Tony

3 comments:

Heisler said...

A sale I can't take advantage of since I already have both books. I would happily pay full price for these books, no sale necessary. Still waiting to hear something about volume 3 though!

Tony said...

Hi Kris,

Once again thank you for the comments.

Book One is now down to single figures - and I'm not expecting another reprint.

Book Two is still in stock but Book Three is still on hold - I would expect news at the end of the year.

Tony

Unknown said...

I'd be interested in the last of Book 1 (am also interested in Book 2). I am in Canada, so, does that mean 12.50 each, postage.

David
David.Jackson2@ec.gc.ca