Monday 9 November 2015

Panzerfauste Kickstarter is fully funded



Yesterday evening I was 'glued' to the computer monitor watching the minutes tick down and the Panzerfauste Kickstarter achieve £31,173 of an initial goal of £5,000. Well gone to Rob and Steve.

My part in this awesome campaign has been the building of the Panzerfauste themed terrain, and I am pleased to say that ALL of the Gnome buildings and terrain pieces have achieved their stretch goals and will be produced as Add Ons.

The four resin buildings and a pack of Gnome themed walls will be included in this pack.


Here are some more images, but for full details please go to the Kickstarter page here.




I am now looking forward to seeing the resin figures and rules produced, although my dilemma is that I really should have up-ed my pledge to include more that just TWO factions, as at this stage, I am still not sure which two I will choose!

Once again - a big thank you and congratulations to all who took part and pledged.

Tony

1 comment:

The Angry Lurker said...

I must admit I love the dwarves!