Friday 9 September 2016

One Month, Two Magazines, Two Articles



As detailed in earlier posts, this month I have had two articles published. one in Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy and the second in Miniature Wargames. This is not the first time that this has happened, but it is rare enough to be very special.

This image was taken in the Stratford-upon-Avon W H Smiths store earlier this week showing both current magazines displayed for sale.

I think the extended layout and inclusion of so many work-in-progress images in Miniature Wargames is my favourite of the two articles and I would like to thank Henry (editor) for producing such a comprehensive feature. I have recently read that Henry Hyde is stepping down as editor of Miniature Wargames with Battlegames and will be succeeded by John Treadaway. I wanted to thank Henry for supporting my fledgling article writing career and publishing so many of my how-to articles in his magazine.

Thank you Henry and good luck to John.

Tony

2 comments:

Heisler said...

Congratulations Tony! Now when is book three coming out?

Tony said...

Hi Kris,

The plan is for early 2017. I have set myself a 'soft target date' of Easter 2017.

Expect some updates towards the end of this year.

Tony