Tuesday 21 November 2017

Snapdragon resin terrain - a charity shop find



I found this resin model in a charity shop in Evesham. I am pretty sure that it is a Snapdragon (or Moondragon) original. I have made no secret of the fact that I think the now defunct Snapdragon range is/was some of the very best fantasy terrain available, this example does nothing but confirm this view.


The model is 150mm x 130mm x 95mm tall (to top of chimney). The doorway 24mm tall by 18mm wide. And the best news of all ..... It only cost me £2.50.

Tony

4 comments:

Phil Curran said...

Well done, our local charity shop has nothing like this. But if you want some Burt Bacharach long players or some old ornaments I can sort some for you.

painterman said...

Now that's a great find!

Katie said...

It is indeed a Snapdragon. There were about three or four buildings in a small sub-range in this style.




Tony said...

Thank you Katie.

Tony